Monday, November 5, 2012

Just A Little Time

Hi friends, it's me, Sam! You know... the author of this ol' blog here. I'm just making sure y'all still remember me seeing that I was gone for a long week without any word of where or why!

After receiving crappy news at my last doctor's appointment, I kind of put everything on hold. Don't worry, I'm not dying or anything-- and in time, everything will be just fine. The waiting is going to be the hard part.

I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again... life has been nuts. Stressful, overwhelming, fun, difficult, trying, happy, not so happy... you name it, life lately has been it! With the good comes the bad and I'm slowly accepting that.

Here's a little bit of the GOOD stuff that went on while I was away...

 Last minute Halloween costumes for a Halloween Hootenanny at the Hart's Home!

 Fun shenanigans with great friends! We stayed up until FIVE am.. I don't even know who I am!

Family foot portrait, stuck together pretzels, snuggles, a milkshake for a bad day, football watching in pajamas.

See? Not every day is a rainy one over here! Sometimes we all just need a little time to ourselves to let everything settle and calm down. I'm glad to be back, though!

No comments: