Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10/10

About 6 weeks ago I told myself that I was going to lose 10 pounds. I lost 6.5 pounds in a month and was feeling fantastic! I did it by the ol' basics that everyone hates... working out and counting calories. Believe it or not, it wasn't as awful as I expected it to be. One craving I found myself having a number of times, was for cookie cake... luckily I pulled through and didn't give in.

One week ago I stopped tracking, and took a few days off from the gym. While I haven't gone overboard or anything, I definitely haven't lost any weight.

I was reading her blog as I religiously do, and heard about 10 Pounds in 10 Days by Jackie Warner. I was immediately intrigued and hopped on the wagon (amazon) and bought the book.



I spot a little cutie in the background!

Today marks day one of my 10 days and so far, I am doing pretty well. I have done everything by the book, and have high hopes for the end of my 10 days. And of course, I will let you all know how it goes along the way and my end results!



Are you trying out any new diets/workout plans right now?

No comments: