I feel like every year I make a list of crap that I know I'll never do. I write things down that I know I won't ever want to do, just for the sake of feeling like I'm changing myself for the better. Well, not this year. I am who I am and my low standards of myself aren't gonna change, dangit! With that being said, here is my amazing list:
- SAVE money
- Pay off every cent of debt
- Make enough dough in my skin care business to support myself
- Stop cursing & speak more like a lady
- Go on a vacation (like a real one, with planes and stuff)
- Run more, maybe possibly even a race?
I think that's it? For now, at least. The first 3 are really more of a "has to happen" sort of thing, since the boys will be going to school in August. So yeah, there goes my income. No biggie, I'll just have
What are your New Year's Resolutions??