Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mop Head

This crap sucks.


I'm all about using as many "natural" products as possible, when and if they are in my budget. I used to use Tresemme brand for the longest time, until I came across Pantene's Naturals line. Now that stuff works great, and I absolutely love the scent. Well, last time I was at the grocery store, I came across that stuff up there ^^ and it is much cheaper than Pantene. Being a frugal Franny like I am, I was thrilled.

Raymond used it before me and the next morning he woke up with what he calls dandruff. Now, I'm no expert or anything, but I've never heard of someone developing dandruff from a moisturizing shampoo. Maybe that is how it happens? Either way, I chalked it up to the change in weather and said he's a looney toon.

I used the stuff for the first time the other morning. My thoughts:

- Oh this smells goooooood!
- Crap I didn't use enough conditioner
- Dang, still not enough conditioner
- Okay, for real? Third time trying to detangle this mane
- I give up, I'll just comb it out

***HAIR DRIES***

- Dang I need to wash my hair
- Wait, I washed it this morning, didn't I?
- Did I rinse out the conditioner?
- Yeah, 4 times
- This crap sucks

I ended up using a pound of conditioner and then it left my head looking like a wet greasy mop. Stupid.

Do you use any natural products? What kind?

No comments: