Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Year is This?

I just caught a glimpse of the date on my phone. March 7?! When did this happen? Pretty sure I was just in the middle being shocked that it was already Feb. 29... yesterday. Ooof, my brain just can't seem to accept that the days are flying by.

This is sort of a love-hate thing with me. I'm really excited for summer this year because I cannot wait to top last year. Last summer was absolutely awesome and I definitely wouldn't trade it for anything, but that just gives me hopes that we can make this one even more supercallafragalisticexpialadocious. Forgive me if I spelled that wrong.

Biggest Bash of Summer 2011
 
The After Math

ACL - Fav. Picture of ALL Time

Responsible Life Guards

Anyway, I kind of hate this because I'm definitely not excited about sweating just by walking to my car. Especially when I need to look good. Nothing says sexy like sweat drops down your spine! I'm also a bit worried because I have high hopes of actually liking the way I look in a swim suit the first time I put it on, and I definitely have quite a bit of work to do if I want that to happen.

Luckily I made a spur of the moment decision to join boot camp and am really happy that I did! Like I said yesterday, I was getting really bored in the gym and being that I'm not a fitness expert, I wasn't sure of any new moves to include my workouts. So far, I have been impressed. I definitely thought I had more strength than I actually do. Just changing the position of your body can make a mundane-to-you workout completely difficult again! Today's workout definitely left me huffing and puffing, and even thought I'm not where I want to be yet, I know that I am on my way and my goals are in arm's reach!


One Day!

No comments: