Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Die, I Die

Remember those resolution things we all make at the beginning of the year? No? Me either... I wish. I made a resolution to run more often this year. And so far, I have been doing a damn good job of it, if I do say so myself. I run every day at the gym, whether it is for 10 minutes or 50 (haha).

Yesterday morning as I started my 20 minutes of cardio for boot camp, I noticed a slight pain in my knee and ankle. I know the ankle thing is from when I ate it down some stairs, but the knee thing? No idea where the heck that creeped up from. I can typically stretch out my ankle after warming up for a few minutes and the pain subsides, but today I just about wanted to rip my leg off. It didn't help that I had lead-legs either. With all that being said, if this whole knee crap doesn't go away, I'm probably going to crumble and die inside. I have just begun to enjoy running, and now I've got to stop. Damn you old lady joints!

I absolutely must share this video with you guys. I saw it for the first time yesterday and have now watched it enough times to count on two hands. Every time I watch it, I have tears streaming down my face and my heart feels like it is about to burst from my chest from laughing so hard. Please take some time to watch this, and then share it with the people you love and want to make laugh. Or you could share it with the people you hate too, and then they could pee themselves and be really embarrassed. Your call.



And if you're too high and mighty that this video doesn't even make you crack a slight chuckle, well then you don't know real comedy when ya see it. Now remove yourself from my blog! Just kidding... but really, it's hysterical, right?

No comments: