- Lately, the boys have been super... (looking for the correct term) two. When they turned 2 in November, nothing changed. All this "terrible two" talk that you hear from parents is a load. Or so I thought. Within the last couple weeks they have begun to test everything I tell them. They do something they know they aren't supposed to do, and they tell you "no no" while they do it. My days have been frustrating, to say the least! I remind myself that it's just a phase (just as everything else once was) and that it too will pass. Plus, everything is all worth it when you get to love on cuties all day!
- Raymond's birthday is on the 4th and mine is on the 9th. Usually I go all out for his birthday (seriously, it's ridiculous), but this year I promised him I wouldn't do anything at all. Well, being myself, I can't not do anything... but if you are reading Raymond... I promise it wont be anything crazy! I usually am super excited and counting down the days to our birthdays but for some reason this year they completely snuck up on me. I guess the whole getting older thing really is starting to set in, and it just isn't as exciting anymore. As for my birthday... I never really do anything. I had a pretty big bash for my 21st, and last year I had the flu. If I do anything this year, it will definitely be low-key.
- I have been drinking at least 80 ounces of water a day for the past 2 weeks (with the exception of weekends).Typically I drink more around the 90 oz. zone, and yesterday I drank about 110 oz. Holy moly, am I peeing every 10 minutes or what! Not really... but a lot. It's so worth it though. I feel much better and can see a good change in the way I look. My skin is nicer, and my tummy is looking better as well. Definitely a win-win in my book! Now I just need to get better at staying on track over the weekends- it's really hard to do!
- Last weekend I went out with Raymond and his co-ed softball team to practice with them. I have never played softball in my life, let alone held a baseball bat, so I was a little bit nervous. Well, turns out I'm not half bad and ended up having a blast. Raymond says I got bit by the softball bug and I totally have to agree. All I've wanted to do all week was get back out there and play, and it's been driving me crazy! Hopefully we can squeeze in a few hours of playing time this weekend!
- Can someone please tell me what is so cool about either of these? I think I am going to start a series called "D Bags and Their Dumb Cars". Every time I see a "cool" car on the streets, I'm going to photograph it and post it on my blog for the world to see! Now taking picture submissions. PS- Sorry if you drive one of these. Oopsies!
|Upside down letters mean you're a real gangsta.|
|Gotta take the kids to soccer practice, then it's back to hittin' the streets hard!|
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Of Possible Interest: 5 Surprising Reasons to Drink Water