Thursday, January 19, 2012

Texts From Bennet

Happy Thursday, folks! Every Monday I am so disappointed that it's only Monday... and then all of a sudden here we are, and we've only got one more day to get through until the weekend. Woo hoo!

Have you guys heard of Texts From Bennett yet? Please, please tell me yes! And if not, then you're in for a real treat! Before I get started, let me warn you that some of the stuff written is rather dirty, disgusting, and should definitely be read by those with a sense of humor and that can handle really awful, gross things!



This guy started a blog of screen shots of his texts messages between himself and his cousin.



Via Texts From Bennett: "These are text messages I exchange with my 17 year old cousin Bennett. He is a white boy that thinks he's a crip, works at Aamco, has a girlfriend named Mercedes, and is one of the most unintentionally funny and brilliant souls on the planet."



I first heard about TFB from someone on my Facebook (can't remember who, sorry!) and have been addicted ever since. I make sure to check the site at least once a week for updates. They are hysterical every time. If you guys haven't check it out yet, make sure you do!



What insane/hysterical things have you found via internet? Please, share!

No comments: