Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Morning Breath

A few weeks ago I heard about a website (xojane.com) that was asking women to take pictures of themselves first thing in the morning. That's right, without even getting up to brush or tinkle, just roll over and snap a pic. They call it the "natural look".

My first thought was no big deal, right? I mean... sure maybe my hair would be a mess or something. And I'm pretty used to never wearing any makeup unless it's a special occasion (aka the weekend), so that wouldn't come as any shock to me.

Well.... let's just say that my best moments are not in the morning. I look like a hot mess. Actually, more like a disaster. I mean, my hair is about 400 feet long right now so when I sleep it wraps around my neck and practically chokes me out. Of course the first thing I do when this happens is just grab it all and toss it over my pillow, inevitably creating a nice nest for some rats to take shelter in. And let's not even get me started on the double chin that laying down can give ya. Let's just say that if you're going to take a photo while laying down, make sure its from above your eyes.

So, in the end... unless taking this picture was going to save someone's life, I just can't muster up the courage. And because that's not the case, and I'm definitely not getting compensated to show my amazing "natural look" to you all, I have to pass.

This is as close as you're gonna get for now:


You're welcome.



Would you post a picture of your morning look?

No comments: