Friday, September 14, 2012

5

Tomorrow marks five years that Raymond and I have been together. It’s hard to believe that we’ve made it this far, but then again, it feels like forever.

We always hear it, “I cannot imagine my life without you”. Well, to be honest, I can imagine my life without him, but it sucks. My heart aches to even being to think about it. So I don't, and I wont.

We've had our fair share of ups and downs but right now in this moment, I feel like we've finally got it figured out. As mad as he can make me sometimes, I would absolutely never trade him for the world.

Raymond, I love you. I have learned from you, been loved by you [and probably hated at times]. You are my rock, my rhyme, and my reason for becoming a better person.

In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.

Five Reasons Why I Love You

+ You teach me to be a better woman
+ You can make me laugh at the drop of a hat
+ Your nick names for me are almost just as ridiculous as mine are for you
+ I have met an amazing family because of you
+ You encourage me to do what I love to do, solely for myself













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 5!! Yall are too cute together!!

Brooke Hamilton said...

Congrats Sam. That's a huge milestone. Seems like y'all are good for each other.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Five years is definitely a cause for celebration.

I love people who can admit that there are struggles sometimes, rather than pretend like everyday is a fairytale. Makes everything more real :)

Kasey said...

new follower here :) love your blog and I hope you'll check out my blog and follow along as well :D

http://braceface87.blogspot.com/