Monday, September 3, 2012

We're Back

...from our little vacay. While it was absolutely fantastic to get away for a few days, it feels even better to be back home.

Beautiful Hill Country
I am slowly catching back up with the world, but still have a lot to do. Because it is a holiday though, I plan to not let the little things (laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping) really have a huge effect on me today. Hopefully we can just spend the day relaxing, and maybe even do a little bit of BBQ-ing.

I am most excited to snuggle up with our little baby boy. Guero spent the weekend with my parents while we were gone, and I cannot say how much we missed him. We would talk about him and how much we missed him as we were laying down to sleep each night.

Saying goodbye :-(
Reunited and it feels so good!

Reunited and it feels SO good!


I'll be back Wednesday to fill you all in our trip! Until then, tell me: How did you spend the long weekend?

No comments: