Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, and Cold Beer

Saturday night I went out with some of my girlfriends to Fowler Fest [Texas country music concert with Kevin Fowler as the headliner]. If you're not familiar, here is one of his latest [and greatest] songs:


It had been a while since I hung out with most of these ladies, and I forgot just how awesome it is to have a girl's night! We all had so much fun singing, dancing, and of course having a maybe a few too many drinks.

Marcy, me, Megan, Val, Amanda







Amanda and I came to the conclusion that there really isn't anything better in life than faith, country music, and football.


I know I've said it before, but I could never imagine and never want to live anywhere other than Austin, Texas. I love my city and state and most of the people in it.

We don't take enough time to just stop and smell the roses. While at the concert dancing with my girls, I stopped and looked around at all of the people enjoying the same thing. It's funny how music can unite so many strangers. There are a lot of things in my life I could complain about, but all-in-all, I've got a darn good life and am extremely blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks
would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design.
Thank you

my web site - coupons for savings