Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Am The Girl...

I've noticed a few new readers looming around here lately, so I thought it'd only be fitting for me to tell you all a little bit more about myself. My "Who We Are"  page can only be hold so much information.

I Am The Girl That...

should be a professional daydreamer
would make cupcakes for a living
will go out of her way to return someone's shopping cart
makes her car overheat by performing preventative maintenance [seriously, it just happened this weekend]
is in search of her faith & is learning to let go and let God
can't stand to see Guero get in trouble
ugly cries while reading anything about weddings
is so lucky for the family she has been blessed with
has fallen in love with softball
is so competitive when it comes to games/sports
has too many irrational fears
needs to learn to stop dwelling on the past
puts family first
whos style changes every other month
who doesn't really even have style
has fallen head over heels in love with the most amazing man
has a wedding board on pinterest, and isn't engaged [admit it, you do too]
gives others the benefit of the doubt more often than not
believes that all people are good & learns the hard way that they're not
cannot stand the word 'epic'
doesn't understand the difficulty in knowing the difference between 'there', 'they're' & 'their'
who hopes that one day she can be as amazing of a mother as hers is
who might just smack someone for an oatmeal cream pie [kidding, but really]

& most importantly

I am the girl that is so thankful you're here reading this blog of mine & I hope that you will stay for a while.



Tell me something about yourself!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute post.
I would also make cupcakes for a living. love to bake. lol

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

Omg I thought I was the only one! I hate the word EPIC! geeze!

<3 Yesi @ For Miami And Love

Ruthie Hart said...

What a gorgeous pic of you friend!

Samantha said...

Gah.. it makes me cringe!

Samantha said...

Daw, thank you sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Love this! :)

ChrissyCat said...

I am the girl who loves her Sammer (and no I didn't almost cry reading this blog post) I MISS YOU XOXO

Anonymous said...

This post is epic!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I really like this post! I too have a wedding Pinterest board & I'm not engaged.

Samantha said...

Har Har!

Corazonsita said...

I am the girl that

- reads your blog and thoroughly has enjoyed getting to know you more through it
- grinds my teeth when someone doesn't say "Thank you" and mean it
- wonders what it would take to become a true artist
- wishes she had more time for the FUN stuff
- plays a board game as if her life depended on it (but can lose to the 'better man')
- fully expects her family and friends to make as much effort as she does
- carries more than just one knife (b/c you just never know)
- secretly wishes she could sing as well as her Brother

;)

Samantha said...

Tee-hee! So glad you enjoy it. You're awesome!