Friday, September 28, 2012

Foodie Friday: Chocolate Chip Reeses Blondies

If you're in the market for a big, fluffy chocolate chip cookie bar, you're in luck! I made these blondies a while back before I really knew what blondies were. To be honest, I still don't really know. I'm chalking them up to something like a chocolate chip cookie... bar. Whatever they may be, they surely are delicious!

**********

Chocolate Chip Reeses Blondies

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes

Yields: 16-24 servings [depending on what size you cut them]

Ingredients:


  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1 cup tightly packed brown sugar
  • 1 large egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp. baking soda
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup Reeses peanut butter chips


Directions:

Whisk together melted butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla, and whisk until combined. Mix in remaining ingredients and whisk thoroughly. Pour batter into 9x11 glass pan and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool and enjoy!

**********


3 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

oh my gosh!! dont do this to me!! these look divine!

Unknown said...

Those look so good! (Pretty sure my diet disagrees with me.)

Brooke Hamilton said...

Oooo I will definitely have to make these for a party sometime! They look so delish!